Translate the ILSI Website:
Interfaith Legal Services for Immigrants is a non-profit organization that provides affordable immigration legal services to low-income immigrants and their families in eastern Missouri.
2012 Program Service Accomplishments
- In 2012 ILSI provided legal representation for over 150 clients.
- It answered questions for and informally counseled very many people.
- ILSI enabled ten people to obtain American citizenship.
- ILSI Board expanded, providing better governance and staff support.
- ILSI engaged in client service a staff attorney, 7 law interns, 4 volunteer attorneys, and a social worker.
- ILSI obtained political asylum for a victim of domestic violence and her family.
- Performance, considering the minimum of paid staff, was extraordinary. ILSI was very effective in achieving client goals.
Officers and Members of the Board of Directors
- Juliet Curtis - President
- Jerome Wuller -Treasurer
- Heather Mehta -- Secretary
- Nikki Bisel
- Daniel Garner
- Rachel Groneck
- David Hartung
- Farida Jalalzai
- Joel Jennings
- Richard T. Middleton
- Joan Suarez
- Adriano Udani
- Emmanuel Uwalaka
Selected Financial Information
- Total Income: $47,557 (2012)
- Administrative Expenses: $3,294
- Total Program Expenses: $40,774
- Total Fundraising Expenses: $18,286
- End of yeaarnet assets: $4,075
- Administrative Expenses are quite low because ILSI has no paid administrative staff.
Additional financial information is available to anyone on request, including but not limited to Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and Form 990.